Now you can share realtime location using Google Maps with your family and friends. This is one of the very useful feature to share real time location. Thanks to Google Maps.
Trouble to find path? Google Maps is a good choice for you to roam anywhere, anytime in unknown locations. Along with finding the way, parking information is also available in Google Maps. In addition to telling the way, there are many features in it, through which you can listen to songs and find friends including your family members. Through Google Maps, you can share real time location with your family and friends. Here we are going tell you the method of how to share real time location using Google Maps.
Share real time location using Google Maps by following these steps:-
- Open Google Maps on iOS or Android smartphones.
- Then tap on Blue Dots. After this, select the share location in the menu.
- You can select the location according to your time. If you have to share the location for some time then you can select from 1 hour. Plus and minus buttons can help to increase/decrease the sharing time.
- For anyone who wants to share a location in an Android smartphone, select Suggestive Contact.
- You can send the location through Google and through the message.
- To share real time location on iOS, you first have to tap the Select People option. From here you can send the location you want to send.
- You can also make private messages from here. At the same time, you can also send the location to other sources by visiting More.
- If you send the location through the map, a notification will be sent to the mail, notifying location sent. By clicking on the given link, he/she will be able to see your location.
- If you want to send a message to someone’s number, you have to select the number. After this, there will appear a pop-up that you’ve to tap on. You will now be redirected to the message app.
Here is the way to stop sharing the location-
If you want to stop sharing location, you have to go to Maps. After this, you will have to go to Sharing your location bar at the bottom of the screen. Then tap on X.
- 11 Indian Celebrities investment that’s supporting the Startup Ecosystem in India
- Google Search Console Page Speed Insight Finally Rolled out on 4th November
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 vs Redmi Note 7S: Which device is the best in the budget of ₹ 10,000?
- This 1 safety feature in Google Maps for Apple users will allow to report accident
- Can we access the portal to parallel universe? 1 Question unanswered for centuries
Something Wrong Please Contact to Davsy Admin